Do nice guys really finish last when it comes to business? Jack Nadel proved countless times during his successful career that the exact opposite is actually the truth, and How to Succeed in Business Without Lying, Cheating or Stealing is a virtual “Business Bible” of savvy wisdom which proves it.
How to Succeed in Business Without Lying, Cheating or Stealingis a real-life primer on doing business the old-fashioned way—with honesty, integrity and an acute understanding of simple principles of success. With pithy, insightful advice honed through decades of entrepreneurship, Nadel’s masterpiece gives the reader a business education no M.B.A. or executive training program could ever match. Filled with 165 back-to-basics gems and inspirational pointers, How to Success in Business Without Lying, Cheating or Stealing is a handbook for success any budding entrepreneur or battle-hardened veteran should read, read and … read again.
- Honesty is not only the best policy – it’s the most profitable
- Sell the sizzle – but make sure there’s a good steak underneath
- If it doesn’t sell with good marketing — it’s probably a bad product.
- More deals are killed by sloppy execution than by bad concepts.
- Money attracts good people, but pride makes them great.
- Always try to hire people who know more than you
- The inability to make decisions can destroy a company
- Lawyers are like atomic weapons — they are to be used only as a last resort.
A must read for people who want to deal in the real world and be successful in business and life. Nadel, involved in international business for many decades, shares the secrets of his own success and proves that millions of dollars can be earned while retaining your personal integrity. His clear-sighted, value-based approach embodies the American Dream.