Winner of 5 Global Ebook Awards Including 3 Gold Awards for BEST in Business, Leadership and Careers/Employment.
Jack Nadel spent seven decades of his nearly 93 years as a highly successful global entrepreneur, and he willingly shared what he discovered for the next generation. He developed a set of principles that literally anyone can utilize, whether they are just starting a business or are a seasoned entrepreneur, that dramatically reduces the risk of starting a new business or venture.
The Evolution of an Entrepreneur provides clear practical strategies and brilliant insights gained over years in the trenches. They are brought to life through a wealth of engaging anecdotes distilled from thousands of fascinating, real transactions.
Among the many areas Nadel covers here are:
- The power of targeted thinking in evolving entrepreneurs
- How relationship building is a cornerstone of your perpetual success
- “The Nadel Method,” a 5-point system that keeps you moving and evolving
- Why sound, honest and ethical principles withstand the test of time and continually produce profits.
- Nadel shares all these and more, plus his 50 best tips for business success.
No matter the market, no matter the time, this book will guide you toward greater prosperity. Put the wisdom from a legendary hall of fame entrepreneur to work for you.
See other business books by Jack Nadel: